Character Design PAckages
The Character Design Package from my commission options includes ...
1) Consultation / Discussion
2) Reference & Moodboard Gathering (A collab between client and I)
3) Explorations & First concepts (to the right)
The client then deliberates between elements they liked and disliked in the first explorations. From there I mash those things together, to create the next iteration and bring it to something cohesive and more similar to the client's vision.
4) Developed Chosen Concept & Final Ref Sheet Sketched Out
5) Ref Sheet Inked n' Flat Coloured
6) Key Introductory Art / Action or Illustrative Pose (Full Ink n' Render)
Client may request the previous iterations for their files. Normally you will be supplied with the final ref and final key art for your newly designed character for your use only!
I look forward to being able to help with my years of experience as a character designer!